Always be respectful
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests and to protect the beauty and ecology of Robin Hills Farm, please respect our rules during your visit:
- Stay on designated pathways/trails.
- Do not climb on trees, walls, rocks, fences, or gates.
- Do not enter, wade, or swim in ponds, streams, or creeks.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Picnicking is allowed only in pavilions and designated areas.
- Cutting, picking, removal, and destruction of plant life or property is prohibited.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes or similar devices are not permitted—we are a smoke-free environment.
- Photography for personal use may be taken in all public areas, unless noted otherwise.
- Do not enter private property. Private property is not part of the farm and entering is trespassing.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Garden and Pasture area.
- Due to Michigan state law, no outside alcohol may be brought onto the grounds or facilities, and will be confiscated. Violators may be asked to leave the premises.
- Do not feed or handle wildlife.
- Properly trained service animals are welcome. Please refer to our Dog Policy below.
- Cycling is permitted on the designated pathways and trails. Pedestrians have the right of way at all times. Please refer to our Cycling Policy below.
Agriculture Tourism Notice
A person who observes or participates in an agricultural tourism activity on this property assumes the risk inherent in the agricultural tourism activity. Risks inherent in the agricultural tourism activity may include conditions on the land, unpredictable behavior of farm animals, the ordinary dangers associated with equipment used in farming operations, and the potential that a participant in the agricultural tourism activity may act in a negligent way that may contribute to injury or death. The agricultural tourism provider is not liable for the injury or death of a person involved in an agricultural tourism activity resulting from those inherent risks.
Crowd Notice / Release
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY ENTERING ROBIN HILLS FARM, YOU CONSENT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, FILMED AND/OR OTHERWISE RECORDED WITHOUT COMPENSATION, FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL AUDIENCES, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED, FOR ETERNITY, AND YOU RELEASE ROBIN HILLS FARM, LLC., ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND LICENSEES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER OF ANY NATURE. DO NOT ENTER ROBIN HILLS FARM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING.
- Cycling is permitted on the designated pathways and trails. Pedestrians have the right of way at all times.
- At intersections, slow down, yield to pedestrians, and then proceed cautiously.
- Travel at a slower safe speed in response to crowds, emergency, or weather conditions.
- Cycling is prohibited on landscapes.
- Children under age 14 must wear a helmet, but it is recommended that every cyclist wear a helmet.
At Robin Hills Farms, we understand that people feel strongly about dogs. Some people love them and think of them as family members. Other people are frightened of dogs and do not want to be anywhere near them. Some young or inexperienced people might not know how to safely approach dogs. Others would prefer to avoid being around an energetic dog.
In an effort to accommodate varying dog preferences and opinions, Robin Hills Farms has established the following dog policy. Robin Hills Farm reserves the right to revise this policy and to expel or prohibit entry of a dog at any time and for any reason in its discretion.
- All dogs must be properly tagged, licensed and vaccinated.
- All dogs must be leashed and supervised by the owner or a designated watcher at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in bathrooms, produce area, life stock area, or buildings at any time.
- Any behavior, which interferes with a customer, employee or other patron of Robin Hills Farm will be cause for a pet to be taken home. Robin Hills Farm reserves the right to determine if interference has occurred.
- Aggressive or nuisance behavior, such as growling, barking, chasing, or biting, is unacceptable and the pet will have to be taken home on the first such occurrence.
- Employees with allergic reactions to dogs may ask the owner to refrain from bringing the dog to the Robin Hills Farm if the presence of the dogs makes it difficult for the allergic employee to work.
- Pets with evidence of fleas will be asked to go home until the problem has been alleviated.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets at all times. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in the pet’s removal from Robin Hills Farm.
- Owners are financially responsible for any damage or cleaning resulting from their pet.
- Owners must maintain adequate liability insurance against dog mishaps.
- Robin Hills Farm assumes no responsibility for any pet.
Unless you and your dog can adhere to all of the above policies, we ask that you leave your dog at home while you enjoy Robin Hills Farm.